Payments are taken safely and securely through Pay Pal.
You can also pay by bank transfer, please contact me for details, or by cheque to the address below. Please be aware that items will not be ready for postage or courier collection until the cheque has cleared, however I will contact you as soon as this has happened.
If you are unhappy with an item and wish to return it please inform me within 48 hours of delivery by email at email@example.com. Goods must be returned within 14 days and in the same condition as originally sold for a full refund excluding postage costs. Return shipping, postal or courier charges are at the customers expense. Please make sure you obtain proof of postage and sufficient insurance and that the item is securely packaged. Refunds will be made within 5 days of receipt of the item.
Items damaged in transit must be photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery. All original packaging must be kept in order to process a compensation claim.
In the event of your order going missing in transit or if it hasn’t been delivered within 7 working days from the dispatch date please contact me by email and I will contact the courier to try and resolve the issue. In the event that the parcel has been recorded by the courier as having been delivered but it has not been received then a Denial of Receipt form will be sent to you and must be signed and sent back if a refund is to be made. If the Denial of Receipt form is not signed then unfortunately I will be unable to make a refund.
If you change you mind about an item paid for please contact me as soon as possible by email at email@example.com. If an item has not yet been sent or collected a full refund will be made. If the item has already been sent or collected when the order is cancelled then the refund policy will apply.
Privacy & security
Customer privacy and security is of upmost importance and your details are not held on file.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order or reply to contact form query I collect the following information:
- Name, address, email address, payment information and details of the item you are ordering.
Why I need your information and how I use it
- I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation such as retaining information about your purchase as required by tax law.
- Your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes unless you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up for a newsletter or asking me to source an item for you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- You may have the right to access, change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information, unless there are exceptional circumstances i.e. where I am required to store data for legal reasons.
- For any queries or requests about your personal information that may hold contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders for bespoke upholstered items are paid for up-front, including any fabric ordered or supplied by Vintage Actually.
Where fabric is supplied by the customer the grade of fabric should reflect the use of the item, therefore although happy to advise on suitability Vintage Actually will not be responsible for how a fabric wears.
Orders for small items of upholstery such as stools should be delivered within 28 days of receipt of fabric, orders for larger items such as chairs may take up to 6 weeks from receipt of fabric. The customer will always be kept informed of progress and it is anticipated most orders will be received well within these time frames.
Returns – the above policy applies, however the cost of the fabric cannot be refunded.
Please contact me using either the contact form or email email@example.com